Friday, October 14, 2016
GREAT BARRIER REEF Posted at 2:46 PM 0 comments (+)
Not sure when my last post was, but here I am.  I've been trying to start writing in my journals again but sometimes I just want to be in my bed and type. So much has changed and my life ended up being somewhere I wasn't quite satisfied with, despite working so hard to be here 2 years ago. Failing relationship, lack of creativity, lack of happiness. I guess I'll be putting these hard lessons in the book of things learned in your early twenties. Sounds like a shitty Buzzfeed list. But anyway, the Great Barrier Reef died today and I'm sitting here trying to get over someone who never appreciated me and who constantly hurt and lied to me over the course of 3 years. I feel like half the girl I was back then, a little lost and not quite fully conscious that it's probably time to let go. It's only been a few days, but I realized that I probably won't bounce right back to who I was before all this. Another hard lesson is that maybe it's not just about letting go of this relationship but letting go of who I was before. I just want to feel like myself again. I don't know. 

About
A simple little nook where I can (hopefully) neatly put my creative and more personal side.

"The journey is my home."
— Muriel Rukeyser

Instagram
flickr
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.